Friday, August 26, 2011

Ugggg...

OK, I am at my whits end!

I have so much going on in my head that I don't even know where to start and I am forgetting to do things that I wanted to do before the girls birthday. But of course with them being sick and no time, it just didn't get done. I know truly it wont matter in the end but still. I also have so much cooking/baking to do tonight and tomorrow morning. I also still have some last minute grocery shopping to do. Will I get it all done????

A seems to be doing better and fever gone but I know that L is catching it. They both went to school today but I am trying to decide on whether or not to go pick them up early. I just don't want a call from school again. I pray that this sickness passes quickly.

Mom and family are coming into town today and I am happy to see them. I pray the weekend goes smoothly.

H lost a tooth this week and he said that maybe the tooth fairy would bring him two dollars since the tooth was bigger than the last one. So this tooth fairy made sure he got two dollars. When he got up he was not at all excited. I asked him later why he wasn't happy with his two dollars and he said because he wanted a Bible. I was very happy to hear him say this. This coming Sunday, H is getting baptised at church. I had already ordered him a new Bible, one that is age appropriate and that he will like. I can not wait to surprise him with it!!!

My goal this weekend is to just enjoy myself. Enjoy cooking, enjoy my girls party, enjoy my parents being in town and enjoying H being baptised on Sunday! This will be a good weekend, even if all the things in my head don't get completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment