Thursday, August 11, 2011

Getting crafty...

Well, I started last night getting some craft projects done for the girls party. I made their shirts and if I do say so myself they look really cute! Now just have to find the bottoms to go with it!

I also completed the banner that says Happy 2nd Birthday!! Thanks mom, it really does look great!

Now I just have to start cutting the strips for the garland and then we will be ready to party!

I got to talk to H today and he said he wanted to come home. I told him OK, to come home. Then he got upset and said that he really wanted to stay a few more days. Then not even a minute later he asked if he could stay another week! I love that little boy!! So funny. I am very glad that he is having a good time and that he loves his grandparents and great grandma. Those times are precious and are things he will remember as he gets older...

PS. mom if your reading this, take pictures of you all together!

Going to meet H's teacher tonight. Still do not know who she is but I guess we will find out tonight for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment