Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Clearing my head...

I made a decision to get off Facebook. I don't know about you but yes, it is a good source of gossip or for a more positive angle, to keep up with who is doing what. But I also personally struggled with the "keeping up with the Joneses". And I wonder to much about who is doing what. I guess it is just me but as I stated before when we went on vacation I was able to focus on what my family was doing and not be concerned with the minor gossip. That is what I want to do know. Yes, I miss facebook and knowing what is going on, but I also am able to not worry about what is going on to. Focus on what is important: My Family.

I am not sure that I will return to FB but at this time, I like not having that tie down. Maybe if I do, me and J will have one together? We'll see in the future.

OK, to my mom: Not going to redo the kids bathroom at this time. I am not sure what I would change it to and things are either to girly, to boyish, or to grownup? Just keeping what I have for now.
Also, I am sending you the name place listings. Be creative... Love you! Please please keep your chin up. I know this week will be a trying time. But this is also their vacation time to go and keep the kids active. Enjoy the time you do have with them and take pictures!! Stay on the positive for sure! That will make those times together more enjoyable. AND Go ... when they invite.. go! Don't worry about being the third wheel. If they invite GO!

I love you LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment