Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday!!!



Today, two years ago, you made me a very lucky mother! I now had my complete family, a little boy and two little girls! I can not believe that you are now two years old and that we have survived. You both are hard work but at the end of each and every day, I truly count my blessings times two. Now, my prayer request is that I survive the next two years of terrible twos and worse threes :)  I love you L & A to the very deepest core of me and you girls are the light in my day. I live for my children!

PS. Sad to say that A is home sick on her birthday today. Just a fever virus (so far). L is at school today. So on your second birthday you girls are apart for most of the day. But we will party on Saturday for sure!! Cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment