Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Once upon a time...

Oh, that right this isn't a fairy tale. But I do have a beautiful story to tell and I pray daily that all the people in my story have a very happy ending!

Today is the day before my twin girls birthday. I remember waiting and counting down the days to go have them. I was miserable and yet relaxed and anxious and yet calm. I had goals and dreams for these little girls. I am sure in a previous post I wrote about their birth, so I wont bore you will details again. TWO years ago, I can not believe that time has past and they are getting so independent and opinionated. Good thing and a bad thing. I certainly didn't know two years ago how much my life would change. The struggles and joys and the highs and the lows. I continually pray that there will be many more highs as the future comes to fruition.

Just for the fun of it I will post a picture of what my belly look like just a few days before delivery. Stretched to the maximum!

Please don't judge, there were two babies in there!! :)

I want to say to all mothers of multiples and especially MoM that have more children, whether older or younger, GOD BLESS YOU! I truly believe that there is a very special place in heaven for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment