Friday, August 5, 2011

Last nights talk...

Well, last night I called to check in on mom and she wasn't home. Good! That means she went! Good for you mom!!!!

I also had another positive- I got to talk with my dad. Most times when I call, if I speak with my dad its just the basic hello how are you doing. Last night we talked for about 30 minutes. He said he was excited to see us this weekend and we discussed dinner plans. Mom, I hope you are reading this. Do not worry about Saturday. Me and Dad will take care of dinner plans. We discussed doing shrimp, maybe fried or boiled, and also tossed up, coleslaw, potato salad, fries, and vegetables. Of course some home made ice cream too. I told him that we don't know things that he wants unless he talks to us. I asked him why he didn't go with M/S when they went to the battleship and he said he just wanted to relax at home. I told him the same thing that I tell you, GO GO GO, you can relax all year long. This is only one week and you need to make memories with your grandchildren. Anyway, not sure if I got through to him or not but...

So, we are coming this weekend, snoofies and all. I hope you are ready! I pray things are better today for you all. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment