Thursday, September 15, 2011

Success...

Just wanted to praise L. She went to the potty this morning! A was already awake and we got L up. About 5 minutes later I went to get her dressed and change her diaper and I noticed that she was not wet yet. So I asked her if she wanted to go use the potty. She said yes and off we went, naked boot*e and all :)
She sat for a couple minutes and noticed all the things around her of course and then I asked if she was done, knowing she hadn't gone yet. She told me no. About another minute later a little grin crossed her face and the tinkle started. I smiled back, careful not to say anything as to distract her and make pee pee go flying. After she was done I praised her! She was such a big girl and I am so proud of her for not wetting her diaper and going on the big girl potty.

On a side note A had already been awake before I ever went in the room, therefore she filled her diaper.
Still not attempting to potty train but when the chances appear I take them. Just to get them used to sitting on the potty.

No comments:

Post a Comment