Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Giving it to God...

I have resolved to give it to God.


I am and will do all I can to prevent my child from biting, but truthfully it is not in my hands. I am not at school with her and it is out of my control. As I dropped the girls off at school this morning, I took A to the side and talked to her about not biting. I am not sure how much is getting through. I got back into my van and I drove to work. But as I drove I also prayed and told God that it was all in His capable hands and that only He could give her the help she needs through out the day. Now, I know she is just a toddler but we as parents still have to pray for our children and I know that He is working faithfully to make them good kids.


As a mom/wife/woman, I like to be in control and if I am not then I worry. But God tells us not to worry and that it is not for us to be in control. That is His job. God is in control.




(Philippians 4:6-7) 6 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment