Friday, July 8, 2011

Too cool...

Well, it has finally happened. The dreaded, "mom can you just give me kisses here" before we go inside the school building. He is officially too cool to be seen kissing his mom goodbye. :'( He will be 7 in September and it seem like just yesterday that he was toddling around. The husband will complain that H talks a lot, and he does, but I keep telling him that one day soon he will stop talking with us at all. I am praying that the open lines of communication are always there and that it is a long time before this happens. With every year that passes new parenting issues arise. But they are amazing when you look back and see the growth that you have nurtured.

So today, even though I had to give kisses outside or where his friends will not see, at least I am still getting those sweet hugs & kisses from him!

No comments:

Post a Comment