Thursday, July 21, 2011

One day at a time...

I remember driving with my grandparents in their RV and hearing the song play, One Day at a Time Sweet Jesus. I am embracing this song now.

I was able to have a really great talk with husband last night and was so happy that he would actually talk with me and share some things that he feels that I never knew. I pray that we stick with our challenge and that one day in the future we will see the light at the end. We see a pin hole light and that will have to do for now but we will work together to get to that full light.

I am happy to say that we are free of the sound machine and I/we are not going back. Nap times will be interesting on Saturday and Sunday, but since they sleep at nap at school without a machine, I am hoping that they adjust just fine like they did at night. I love not having to rely on it!

Toddler beds are coming next and then potty training.

No comments:

Post a Comment