Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Stressful?

Another holiday weekend has come and gone. I can honestly say that this one was enjoyable! I am realizing that as the girls are getting older they are also more fun. I no longer dread the weekends or long holidays because of the double baby duties, but I am enjoying them. I am sad to admit this because it looks bad on me, but its the truth. After a good nap and the little pool warming, I awoke my girls asking them if they wanted to play in the pool! They start saying wa-we over and over adamantly shaking their heads yes and saying yes. Pool time was fun, and I think we need a bigger pool! I love the sheer joy in their faces when the fully enjoy every detail of the adventure.

Now I am learning how to blend the family of three. Some days I think it takes magic that I don't have, so on those days I say lots of prayers and wonder if God hears me. I know He does because at the end of the day, as my three babies sleep I see the peace that only he can show. Each day is a day that I walk with Him. Like a couple, some days are hand in hand and some days we are farther apart. But at the end of the day, we come together and blessings are counted!

So this weekend was not a stressful one but a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment