Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just one more...

Just be careful what you ask for. You know the famous saying "if you want to see God laugh, then tell Him YOUR plans". My life is God laughing at me (or at least it feels that way some days)! Funny thing happens when you are in the doctors office and they put the wand on your belly and tell you your having twins. At first its elation and then its worry if you will be able to afford the rest of your life. Ours happen to be a natural occurrence, or as my husband tells everyone, I was an overachiever. The title of my blog comes from the discussion that my husband and I had for several months before trying to conceive our second and final baby. Our oldest was 4 and would be 5 before the next baby would be born and since my husband and I also each had one sibling we thought it was time to give our son one as well. This is where our world was forever changed. Well, just one more...

No comments:

Post a Comment