Thursday, May 10, 2012

So fast but so slow...

That is how I feel life is going. I feel very safe to say that L is completely potty trained. She has stayed dry during the day for a full week and at night for 5 days now. A on the other hand is fully "day" potty trained and hasn't had an accident in over a week as well, but night time she still has a problem with. She goes sometime in the middle of the night but when she wakes in the morning she goes a full p. So...

But my girls are surely becoming big girls. They love their jelly beans for sure, but L will make sure she doesn't get orange. She will tell daddy that she wants a jelly bean but not orange. A on the other hand doesn't care what color and neither does H.

H got four punches on Monday and then one punch on Tuesday and then one strike on Wednesday. He is working for a full punch week to be able to go hit balls with J at the golf course. Anyway after we complete this week he only has two and a half more weeks of school left. Then I will be a mom to a second grader!!! And the girls will be starting K3 this fall too! Amazing!

The girls are handling being in separate class rooms very well, but some days its hard when I drop them off. L really wants to go to the big classroom with A. I'm sure its because it is more fun and different stuff then what she sees everyday. I hope soon they will have a spot open for her to move up too.

Day care has 6 cases of pink eye in the toddler room. On the entry board it says 5 confirmed cases of pink eye and stomach virus and hand,foot,mouth. WOW --- So we continue to put in eye drops for now.

There are also just few more weeks of awana at church and then they will move the service to Monday nights. I'm not sure if we will make those or not...kinda just depends but right now J has to work late on Mondays which will make it really hard.

VBS is coming at church in June and I know that H is excited. He will spend a full week with his Mimi & papa. I know they will spoil him. I hope they do something together that he will be able to treasure. Sometimes they are so busy with work and the job that they don't actually do quality time stuff with him. I know he loves the toys but...

I'm getting excited about my room. I want to make it a place that I will enjoy and feel relaxed to go to. I want to do it right and where it is affordable. The cable/elec man is coming on Saturday am. He was supposed to come Tuesday but his worker got ill so he had to take him to the hospital. No hurry anyway for this to be completed. But it is the first step. Since I will now have wall over my bed, I was thinking of getting a vinyl saying to put above the bed...The greatest measure of love is to love without measure. I just really like it. 

Well, I have rambled enough for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment