Wednesday, May 23, 2012

24 hours...

We have been dry in our house for 24 hours!!! I cannot believe it...first time in weeks that we have not had to change at least one bed. Here's the story: L woke up crying at around 11:45pm. I go into the room and find her standing in front of her bed with her blanket and was shaking. I asked her if she fell out of the bed and she said yes. I held her tight and picked her up and decided to go ahead and take her ptty. She went, and I took her right back to bed and told her I would be right back. I felt A and she was still dry so I picked her up and took her ptty. She went and I took her right back to bed. I laid on the floor and after a few minutes I crawled out of the room and went back to bed myself. Fast forward to 5:45am and both girls get up, go ptty and we have dry beds!!! I guess I will start getting up now and maybe after a week or so they will realized they can go on their own to the ptty???

No comments:

Post a Comment