Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Missin' you...

I sure am missing you! And YOU know who you are!

I feel the impending doom of sickness louring on our household. The girls school now has RSV, strep, fever virus, & bronchitis on the sick board. The girls are getting stuffy again and loose bm. Started the mucine% again this morning. IF I make it through today then I did make it a whole month with out sickness, but not a whole month without having to take off work for the girls. They had a gas leak and they had bad weather twice. Oh well, its going to have to happen sooner or later...
I'm sure that story it tbc...

H did really good this past week. He ended up with 7 punches and only 2 strikes, the most he has had ever in one week this entire school year. Monday was also a good day, no strikes and 1 punch. The goal is to have 5 punches by the end of the week and no more than 3 strikes. I got a low balance notice from the school lunchroom on Saturday saying that he only had 7 dollars left. He should have had 10. I wrote a note to his teacher to find out where the extra money was going. Come to find out, he had started going to breakfast (1 dollar per day) because one of his friends was going. So... once again another chitchat with H about money and being honest and telling/asking us everything. It seems that kids these days have much more freedom to do things than before at a much younger age.

J & I need a time to get away together for an overnight stay, so I am trying to see how that can be worked out. Maybe when we come down to bring H for spring break. We might can leave the girls to for one overnight stay with just Nana & Papa. Another goal I would like to work towards, which is probably not going to happen, but I would like to save about 20$ per week for a big vacation for me & J to go for our 15 year anniversary. This would give us about 2 years to save. I really would like to do a "blue water" vacation for approx 4 nights??? This is in no way planned out at all so, right now its just dreaming. The reason I say that its probably not going to happen is because we are trying to get out of debt and we are already overextended.

I did buy a splurge this month. I got a good deal for the girls some bows. I noticed this past Sunday, when trying to get the girls ready, that they needed bigger bows and more colors. I contacted a lady who makes them out of Auburn and she gave me a good deal. I got 20 bows, 3inch, for 50. The shipping was free. So I only paid an even 50. This makes these bows only 2.50 a piece. I have ordered two of each color: pink, red, orange, yellow, apple, navy, orchid, black, turquoise, & peach. I already have hot pink and white at home in a bigger size. I hope this was a good investment...

OK, I think I have spilled my guts long enough now, ta ta for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment