Friday, January 13, 2012

A brand new year...

Happy New Year to you all!!! I feel like 2012 will be a better year. The kids are getting older and I am hoping the girls will be fully potty trained by the end of the year. Win for me and daddy (and Nana/Memaw who help buy diapers/pull ups).

A good start was that H made the A Honor Roll!!! Yes you read it right, I have a very smart 1st grader!

The girls are doing good so far. A got a write up for biting another child and L got in trouble for attempting to bite. The girls are learning and they know that it hurts and is ugly to bite. Still a work in progress. This will pass and it will be something else next month.

More good news is that the girls tuition will go down in February. This will be the last decrease until they get in K4/K5, but still something to look forward to.

Things are also looking up for J and I. We are doing our best to work together and talk more. Its been nice to have that closeness again, physically and emotionally.

We are also going to work harder this year on getting out of debt. We started toward the end of last year, but I can already see progress.

I know there will still be bumps in the road but...

Hope your New Year has great promise to.

No comments:

Post a Comment