Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Final Decrease and Stage...

My oh my, I am getting a little excited. Even if it is only $80 per month. The girls final decrease in daycare is coming at the end of February! Then just about 2 and a half more years and the girls will be starting K5!

If I figured it right, in the year fall of 2014 the girls will enter K5. I am hoping though that they get into the state funded program for the K4, which H went through, and the cost will decrease then too. Praying my girls are ready when the time comes.

They are growing up and I am excited about that. I know that the struggles will be different but they will be alot more self-sufficient and that will help out alot. I look forward to cooking dinner and not having to scream over and over to get out of the kitchen. This is not out of meanness but out of fear that they might touch the stove or something hot be dropped on the by accident. Our kitchen is not big by any means and they have the whole living room and all their toys to play with for the 30 min that I am in the kitchen.

I see alot of other moms that have twin girls about the my girls age and some are going through the potty training stage. I am too but not full force. I feel like this is the final hurdle that I have to cross before things will calm down. If you read previous post about paci's, toddler beds, and potty training. Well we got through the first two and now we are getting to the 3rd. About 3ish months ago, L decided that she would start going on the potty at school. She eventually got more and more comfortable. Now going #2 is another story but sometimes she does and sometimes she doesn't. She is still using pull*ps, but only because I am scared to change to big girl pant*es. A is still in diapers. She also is a hit or miss for #1or2. She is very proud of her sister and gets excited for her. She is also starting to ask more to sit on the potty, but well see once we run out of this pack of diapers. Pull*ps it might be for her to see what she can do. I plan on in the spring to start the real transition to pant*es, maybe once the full effect of the liquid going down their leg will be all it takes. I also have in mind to keep a small jar of M*M's in the bathroom. Currently this is the girls vice! They will do anything for and M*M, even take their nasty medicine. I dread this potty thing and pray it catches on sooner than later. I don't know if I can handle the mess, but I did it with H and I know that the girls can do it too.
Fun times ahead...and more stories I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment