Thursday, June 21, 2012

I spoke too soon...

Of course!!!

I spoke too soon when I talked about L & A staying dry...Guess what? BOTH girls had accidents last night. uggghhh.... Hopefully they will be dry for another few nights in a row and we can truly say it was just an accident. A's was sometime in the middle of the night and L just didn't get out of bed in time.

H called us last night crying. He is homesick. Nighttime has a way of doing that to us. But it also made this mama happy to know that he needs me and his daddy! I cannot wait to get my hands on him when he gets home. I pray he has a great next two days and that he always remembers that I love him all the way to heaven and as much as God loves us!

Water day for L was today. Once again, the whine about why one gets to do something the other one doesn't. Just more unneeded stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment