Friday, February 17, 2012

New...

I guess since you came looking I will write! :)

This week has been a weird sorta week. Not horrible just didn't feel like normal. But what is normal???

H didn't have a good week he got three strikes, but he also got 4 or 5 punches. Its the three strikes that are bad. Anyway... The girls are doing good at school. They really do not like their new teacher and they miss Ms. Tiffany. They now fuss again when I drop them off. L had a straight line bruise again and I am keeping a log of it. I am trying to keep a daily journal of all things that happen at the daycare from sicknesses in the center to boo boo reports. I did like the teacher that I picked them up from yesterday afternoon. I do not know her name and I haven't seen her before, but she was so very nice and of course it didn't hurt that she told me that I had the sweetest twins. I got to watch them for a few minutes yesterday when I picked them up before they saw me. What I saw made me very happy. L was on a little bench playing with her babies and feeding them their bottles and A was over with two other boys and was playing with some dinosaurs. I loved seeing that they played individually. Sometimes you hear about twins that have trouble socially because they are so used to playing with each other all the time.

I am excited for Monday...I am trying to make plans to meet up with Crystal for lunch or movie. Not sure right now. I also plan to go to K*hls and maybe a couple other places. I want to try and find a couple pairs of pants.

Not much else to write about right now. The kids are well and I hope it stays that way for a few more weeks at least.

Hope you all are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment