Thursday, February 23, 2012

Love...

I just wanted to say I love you!!! I wish we were closer to each other...I would really bug you then! :)

H had a good night. After we found out he had strep, we decided not to go to church and just get home and get baths and good rest. J picked up the dinners from Wed night supper so I didn't have to cook and then we enjoyed some cupcakes! They were good too! I cooked for a food day we are having for a birthday at work and I have found I really do enjoy to cook. I LOVE my mixer!!! and that is no joke!!! I made blueberry almond creme muffins... they weren't too bad if I do say so myself. J took some to work and then I took the rest. Maybe one day I will cook them for you too. If you want me to that is?.?

The girls have started getting up around 6-615 every morning. I am not sure why this has started because it is not light in their room and the noise level has not changed. But even this morning, J got up and left the house at 610ish and then not two minutes after he left I heard the girls opening their door and going to the living room. I waited a few minutes and then got up and just went and turned on the TV and put up the baby gate and went to take my shower. I checked on them periodically and they did fine. I fed all three of them breakfast this morning, meds all around and we had a good morning. Soo.. J suggested maybe they need to stay up later in the evenings, but they might go to bed at 645 but they never go to sleep for another 20-30 minutes. Not sure if staying up later is really going to help but we'll see.

When I took H to the doc yesterday, it was so nice that he is older. He was able to get out of the van and go to the waiting room while I signed him in. He waited quietly in the waiting room and when time, he stepped on the scales. (64lbs by the way!!) He laid on the table and did everything the doc told him to do. I guess what I am getting at is that it was easy! No fighting to get him to do things and no struggles. I know that one day I will get there with the girls but right now it is just hard with the two going different direction and constantly not wanting to do what they are told. Anyway, H gave me some insight that one day I will get there with the girls too. Maybe...

I got my bows last night and I love them! The are the perfect size and I think they will be for several more years. Yea!! A wanted to wear hers and kept asking where her bow went. The poor girl wont keep a pony tail in so I am not sure about how the bow is going to go but I will do it on Sunday and see. These bows have closure clips so the girls would have to acutally pull it out of their hair. L does really good. I am now putting her hair up daily, just the middle top portion to keep it out of her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment