Friday, November 16, 2012

Odds n ends...

Well, I was able to get a lot of cleaning done this past holiday weekend. It started in the girls room - going through clothes and moving their room around. J & I cleaned the kitchen up - got all the stuff down from on top the cabinets, pulled out the refrigerator, cleaned the pantry, and got rid of a lot of stuff we don't ever use. I also cleaned out the two closets, the one by the front door and the hallway closet. J finally got rid of some of his jackets too! I was then able to clean the study up. Vacuumed and dusted the TV area.

I even did a little sewing, pillowcases for the girls and one for J.

I took Tuesday off from work and stayed home and did some more cleaning. This time I got in H's room - drawers and closet and dusted. Put up his bulletin board finally. :) I was able to go through the girls toy box and get rid of some junk that had accumulated. Then the big one - my closet. I got rid of some clothes that I just don't like to wear or never wear. I packed away the pants that are too big for me to wear now and some of the shirts too - to be put in the attic. Went through the birthday bags/tissue to get that cleaned up.

Then Wednesday was my early day, so I went home and cleaned both bathrooms. Dropped all the stuff off at good will. I hope someone is blessed by the little that I was able to donate.

So all I lack is to get in the top of my closet. I need to go through cards/pictures, high school stuff and stuffed animals. I need to have a little more room in my closet. I did rearrange things a little but it is still full.

One day this winter J & I need to get up in the attic and purge some stuff there too.

Spring cleaning, only in the winter...Makes this person happy...I really don't like clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment